We take your your privacy very seriously, and work above and beyond legal and business standards.
We use what you need for ordering and don’t use any more, or divulge anything:
- we don’t keep information beyond its need (typically 1 year for direct emails, 1 month for sales orders in 3rd-party software, and for ‘life’ on major sales channels such as Amazon / eBay, who set their own times)
- we shred paperwork and addresses (and recycle them)
- we do not pass anything on to outside companies
- we use automated rules in software for rewards, feedback etc…
- we will pass emails & phone numbers given to couriers / Royal Mail
On this site, we watch general patterns and log activity, ie which products get most views / sales etc… Otherwise we don’t track you, except in cases where security may be breached – by accessing private / secure / administration files, making broken requests, flooding the site or other industry-standard bad behaviours.
We don’t want to be too specific, but shoppers will not be affected.